How to setup the Event Section ?
Add a new Event:
- Go to WP-Admin > Events > Add New.
- Enter the title of your event and an optional description.
- Make sure to set your Event poster or image as the featured image: http://d.pr/i/f3kl
- Fill the text fields in the "Event infos" section under Event description.
- The date of your event will be the published post date. See screenshot: http://d.pr/i/7Td3h8
Add a list of events to a page:
- Go to WP-Admin > Pages and edit the page of your choice (ex: Homepage)
- Make sure you are using the Elementor editor.
- Drag a Event widget in a section:
Create a page to show all your events:
- Go to WP-Admin > Pages > Add New
- Enter the title of your page.
- Select the template "Event Posts" in the "Page Attributes" section: http://d.pr/i/bi9a
- In the "Events Query" section choose "filter by upcoming or past events": http://d.pr/i/19UW2
- Save it.