How to install the theme and theme's demo?
1. Make sure WordPress is installed. Check with your web hosting provider for WordPress installation.
2. Access your WordPress Dashboard (WP-Admin)
3. First, deactivate ALL your plugins you have activated from your old theme.
4. Go to Appearance > Themes > Add New
5. Upload the sonaar.zip file to WP-Admin > Appearance > Themes > Add New. (sonaar.zip can be downloaded in your Sonaar.io account >>> Login into your Sonaar.io Account and go to My Account > Licenses Keys > View Details & Downloads. Download the theme package zip file then unzip the file on your computer. Locate the file called sonaar.zip which is located in the /Theme/ folder. Sonaar.zip is the file you need to upload to your WP-Admin > appearance > themes > add new.)
6. Once the theme is installed, make sure to activate it.
7. Enter your Sonaar License Key in WP-Admin > Sonaar Settings > Dashboard
8. Install the required plugins. Go to WP-Admin > Appearance > Install Plugins. Install and activate all the required plugins.
9. Once the theme and license are activated, go to WP-Admin > Tools > Demo Content Install and you will be able to import the theme's demo you've opt-in.
Once its done, here are quick tips to start customizing your project:
1. to edit the big hero image on your homepage, go to wp-admin > revolution slider
2. to edit the content of your homepage and pages, go to wp-admin > pages > and edit your page
3. to edit the music/playlist, go to wp-admin > playlist
4. to edit the events, go to wp-admin > events
5. to edit the artists, go to wp-admin > playlist.
6. To change the color, logo and typography, go to wp-admin > Sonaar Settings.
7. To change, add or remove items from your menu, go to wp-admin > appearance > menu.