How to install the theme and theme's demo?
1. Make sure WordPress is installed. Check with your web hosting provider for WordPress installation.
2. Access your WordPress Dashboard (WP-Admin)
3. Deactivate ALL your plugins you have activated from your old theme. Go to wp-admin > plugins and deactivate them all.
4. Go to Appearance > Themes > Add New
5. Download the theme package zip file on your computer (SONAAR-WP-PACKAGE.ZIP). The file can be downloaded by Login into your Sonaar.io account and go to My Account > Licenses Keys > View Details & Downloads.
6. Important: Unzip the file called SONAAR-WP-PACKAGE.ZIP you've just download into your computer. Locate the file called sonaar.zip which is located in the /Theme/ folder.
7. Upload the file called "sonaar.zip" to WP-Admin > Appearance > Themes > Add New.
8. Once the theme is installed, make sure to activate it.
9. Enter your Sonaar License Key in WP-Admin > Theme Options > Dashboard
10. Install the required plugins. Go to WP-Admin > Appearance > Install Plugins. Install and activate all the required plugins.
11. To import a theme's demo: Once the theme and license are activated, go to WP-Admin > Tools > Demo Content Install and you will be able to import the theme's demo you've opt-in.
Once its done, here are quick tips to start customizing your project:
1. to edit the content of your homepage and pages, go to wp-admin > pages > and click Edit with Elementor
2. to edit the music/playlist, go to wp-admin > playlist
3. to edit the events, go to wp-admin > events
4. to edit the artists, go to wp-admin > artists
5. To change the color, logo and typography, go to wp-admin > Theme Options.
6. To change, add or remove items from your menu, go to wp-admin > appearance > menu
7. To popup the player on your homepage automatically (or on any specific page), edit your page and set the playlist you want in the Footer Player option. See screenshot: https://d.pr/i/qTA2DI
8. To edit your footer, go to wp-admin > footer
9. to edit the big slider image on your homepage, go to wp-admin > revolution slider
* If you want to import your existing podcast from a RSS feed, check this section