How to install the theme and theme's demo?
1. Make sure WordPress is installed. Check with your web hosting provider for WordPress installation.
2. Access your WordPress Dashboard (WP-Admin)
3. First, deactivate ALL your plugins you have activated from your old theme.
4. Go to Appearance > Themes > Add New
5. Upload the sonaar.zip file to WP-Admin > Appearance > Themes > Add New. (sonaar.zip can be downloaded in your Sonaar.io account >>> Login into your Sonaar.io Account and go to My Account > Licenses Keys > View Details & Downloads. Download the theme package zip file then unzip the file on your computer. Locate the file called sonaar.zip which is located in the /Theme/ folder. Sonaar.zip is the file you need to upload to your WP-Admin > appearance > themes > add new.)
6. Once the theme is installed, make sure to activate it.
7. Enter your Sonaar License Key in WP-Admin > Sonaar Settings > Dashboard
8. Install the required plugins. Go to WP-Admin > Appearance > Install Plugins. Install and activate all the required plugins.
9. Once the theme and license are activated, go to WP-Admin > Tools > Demo Content Install and you will be able to import the theme's demo you've opt-in.
Once its done, here are quick tips to start customizing your project:
1. to edit the big hero image on your homepage, go to wp-admin > revolution slider
2. to edit the content of your homepage and pages, go to wp-admin > pages > and edit your page
3. to edit the music/playlist, go to wp-admin > playlist
4. to edit the events, go to wp-admin > events
5. to edit the artists, go to wp-admin > playlist.
6. To change the color, logo and typography, go to wp-admin > Sonaar Settings.
7. To change, add or remove items from your menu, go to wp-admin > appearance > menu
8. To popup the player on your homepage automatically (or on any specific page), edit your page and set the playlist you want in the Footer Player option. See screenshot: https://d.pr/i/qTA2DI
9. To edit your footer, go to wp-admin > footer