How to use the newsletter form provided with the theme
MailChimp is the most popular newsletter system in the world and its free.
We have a custom widget called MailChimp that give you the ability to opt-in your visitors into your MailChimp account. You will then be able to manage and send newsletter to your mailing list using MailChimp.
1) To use our widget, you will need a free MailChimp account and create an empty list.
2) Enter your MailChimp API Key in WP-Admin > Theme Options > MailChimp. To find your MailChimp API Key:
- Login to Mailchimp
- Click your profile name to expand the Account Panel and choose Account Settings.
- Click the Extras menu and choose API keys.
- Copy an existing API key or click the Create a Key button
3) Once your API Key is saved into WP-Admin > Theme Options > MailChimp, go edit your MailChimp Widget in your page (or footer) and make sure to select which List you want the user to be subscribed to for that widget. see screenshot: https://d.pr/i/fdvkXg
The lists in the dropdown in the screenshot are pulled directly from your MailChimp account so if you don't see your list there, make sure MailChimp is correctly setup.