How to update MP3 Audio Player Pro ?
In order to update your plugin, you must have an active subscription at sonaar.io.
First of all, like any themes, plugins, or WordPress updates, we recommend testing on a staging environment first and have a backup copy of your existing site before the update in case something wrong happens. You can check with your hosting provider to make sure they have backup retention enabled.
1) The best way to update your plugin is to go to WP-Admin > Dashboard > Updates. Select the plugin and click "Update".
2) Once the plugin is updated, update the Free version as well, if there is any update available.
3) Make sure to clear your browser cache, website cache, and server cache if you use any (eg: CloudFlare, CDN, Varnish).
4) If something wrong after the update, in 99% of the case the issue is because caches have not cleared properly (see step 3 above).
* If you are using a WP Multisite or multi-network and/or you can't see the plugin update, you must update the plugin manually. See below.
1. Login at sonaar.io/login and go to My Account > Licence Keys > and click View Details and Download and re-download the plugin file on your computer.
2. Go to Wp-Admin > Plugins and deactivate the Pro plugin.
3. Delete the Pro plugin. (Yeah, it sounds scary, but don't worry. You must delete the current plugin before re-uploading the new plugin. Don't worry, you wont lose anything).
4. Go to WP-Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload the plugin zip file.
5. Activate the plugin by clicking the "Activate button".
6. Make sure to clear your browser cache, website cache, and server cache if you use any (eg: CloudFlare, CDN, Varnish).
7. If something wrong after the update, in 99% of the case the issue is because caches have not cleared properly (see step 3 above).