Sorry, just a few items that are making crazy (I know, I know, crazier :|)
- menus. I am having a problem making both menus the same. I would like my logo to bigger, and I would like to use the "dark" one. the text for the items should be in #00447d, with no box behind it :).
- on my podcast episode page:(https://www.thesoundpodcast.com/?elementor_library=tsp_single_podcast)
there is a lot of white space between the menu and the page itself. I don't want this.
- so the RSS from my podcast provider is working almost perfectly. for some reason though, its pulling in the podcast image, and not the image associated with the podcast itself. is this an RSS issue on their side or on ours?
- is there a way to quickly duplicate the podcast episode category, so that it also appears as a post? the only reason I ask, is I can go back in and fix the post urls so nobody gets a 404 if they are out there.
I am so thrilled with your service, and your work. Thank you.
Hi there,May i have a login credential to the wp-admin?
Alexandre from the Sonaar.io Crew
maxime has one.
Hi Ira, 1)I see the dark logo on your homepage. If you want to display a bigger logo, you have to replace the image file by a bigger one. The menu color on your homepage is overwrite in the page settingPlease take a look on our doc here: https://sonaar.ticksy.com/article/13904/
2) Please go to wp-admin>themes option>menu options>menu containerAnd reduce the "bottom margin"3)For the podcast image that is not the correct one, I deleted the podcast episode in question and then ran the cron job again but your website give me this error message: There was a problem spawning a call to the WP-Cron system on your site. This means WP-Cron events on your site may not work. The problem was:
Unexpected HTTP response code: 429
Im afraid that you will have to ask your webhosting about this issue,. its the first time I see something like this.
4) I dont konw how to do that. Maybe a third part plugin
Hi,Can you give me more details about the contact form issue?
Hello Ira, 1) I have imported your site on my device and I was able to use the contact form, so my guess is something is wrong on your server. Can you contact your webhost provider and tell them about your issue. Ask them if they can verify the SMTP sender.
2) You are the first person to report this issue. This is probably related to the encoding. We have added the task to fix this in our road map, but unfortunately I cant tell when this will be done. Until then, you have to remove all "R" manually.3)Please go to wp-admin>audio player and events setting>podcast playerAnd here you will be able to choose another slug namehttps://d.pr/free/i/UxbjVd
the cron ran this morning at 9a and it picked up the wrong photo again. I have since updated it but this is something I need fixed. here is the message from my podcast provider:
For the latest episode, you'll need to pull this part of the RSS: https://www.omnycontent.com/d/clips/98e424ec-b200-44c3-8b6b-aa000186d224/79644f9f-5608-495b-beba-aa01000b1c9e/da3c92f9-94c7-4622-8b29-aa110033a3ca/image.jpg?t=1552619776&size=Large"/>
Rather than: https://www.omnycontent.com/d/playlist/98e424ec-b200-44c3-8b6b-aa000186d224/79644f9f-5608-495b-beba-aa01000b1c9e/885eabfc-65a6-4197-b776-aa01000b1cac/image.jpg?t=1551228029&size=Large"/>
is the wrong image was this one:
Maxime from the Sonaar.io Crew
yes, thats the wrong image :)
Umm. I really dont know whats wrong. I also checked with my senior dev..
So I have added this to our roadmap queue and we will take more time on this. But I dont have any ETA when we will have a fix for this.
I don't understand why every other platform that get the RSS from OMNY doesn't produce the "r" issue, and updates the photo properly.
Hi Ira,As I said, we've added this to our roadmap. You are the only one who have reported this issue yet (but you are the only one I know who use Omny tho).
I dont have ETA on this.
Im sorry. will try to work on this the sooner we can but it wont be in during the next month because of the holiday.