The URL requires being logged in, but I will send a login if needed.
Here are my current questions:
1) If your playlist contains only 1 track, it will repeat. If a playlist contains multiple tracks, we don't have a feature to allow the user to repeat only 1 track because its on a playlist mode. So the trick is to have only 1 track pre playlist if you want to repeat it.
2) Have you tried this setting: https://drops.sonaar.io/i/DOkzX1 ? Tell me if it works.
3) Yes, go to wp-admin > MP3 Player > Tools > MP3 Bulk Importer
Max from the Sonaar.io Crew
1) Is there anything we can do to add this feature? Do you offer custom development? We will likely switch plugins if not.
2) I enabled this but am not seeing any change on the player itself. I have attached an image.
3) Perfect thanks!
Attached files: player.jpg
1) This feature is not possible with Sonaar at the moment. On my end, I tagged this ticket as a feature request so that our development team can consider this option, but this doesn't guarantee that Sonaar will indeed implement this feature. We prioritize all our development based on most popular user requests. If other users ask for this feature, we will add it to our roadmap for sure but you are the only one who requested.
However, It's a feature we could bump up and implement much faster if you would like to pay for custom development. We charge $80/hours and we estimate around 8 hours of development. Since its something we could reuse in our plugin, we ask to pay half-price. This is something we could start developing next week.
2) Can you provide me a page URL where I can see your player? I cant locate any player on the link provided: https://fiddleschool.com/courses/texas-fiddle-foundations-2/lessons/lesson-22/